A HIGHLY REVITALIZED AREA
The Rosemont La Petite Patrie neighbourhood has everything you need right at your door. The area is highly sought after due to an increased presence of all kinds of new grocery stores, markets, delis and cafés. The restaurants and small friendly cafes with pleasant atmosphere are just a few steps away and blend in harmoniously with the charming surrounding architecture of the neighbourhood. In addition, the STM Public Transport service has varied schedules to facilitate your travel to other areas (with Beaubien metro station very close by).
LIST OF FINE GROCERY STORES NEARBY
Here is a non-exhaustive list of several markets that will satisfy everyone’s tastes.
- La Queue De Cochon: A popular artisanal deli chain in Montreal
- Milano Fruiterer: An Italian grocery store offering a wide variety of fine cheeses at good prices
- The Jean-Talon Market: Montreal’s most indispensable market for all types of foods!
- Marché Hung Phat: A Vietnamese grocery store
- Les Délires du Terroir: Offers a variety of craft beers, cheeses and deli spreads
- Métro, IGA, SAQ… Large traditional food and liquor chain stores.
BARS AND RESTAURANTS TO DISCOVER
Looking to have some fun or to enjoy a new dining experience? Here are some places in the area that are well worth discovering.
- Le Petit Medley: Resto-Bar Lounge on St-Hubert street in Montreal
- Bistro Vices versa: A famous Brew Pub and Microbrewery in the area
- Nacho Libre Taco Bar: Where you can enjoy authentic Mexican cooking
- Pho Tay Ho: Simply THE best Viet restaurant in town
- Tora Sushi: Wide selection of exotic sushi and sashimi
- And the 1001 other great restaurants of Little Italy!
SCHOOLS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE
Purchasing a condominium with Green Point Condos insures you will save time in managing your day-to-day activities. Services such as schools for your children, libraries, sports or community centers, CLSCs and more are at the heart of your new neighbourhood! Services abound for both adults and children. Play “tourist” and get familiar with a tour of your neighbourhood! You will be convinced that Green Point is the way to go.